While the adjudicator is adding up his/her marks and preparing feedback, we thought that we would have a fun exercise for the debaters.
It’s called Question Time. This is an informal exercise that is not marked. All divisions from Year 5 to Senior will participate in this format.
No preparation is required for students.
- Students may remain seated.
- The Affirmative Team starts first. Anyone on the team can ask a question about the debate.
- Anyone on the Negative Team can answer.
- Then the Negative Team can ask a question and the Affirmative Team answers.
- Each team takes turns.
- After 3 minutes, Question Time finishes.