- This event has passed.
Beginning Teachers and Coaches Workshop (Primary)
Friday 12 March, 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Aimed at coaches for the Schools’ Competition this workshop will focus on the following topics:
1. Introduction to debating and expectations of students.
2. Guiding students to brainstorm and organise arguments.
3. Use of evidence and statistics.
4. Brief introduction to fallacies.
5. Rebuttal techniques for students.
A certificate of attendance for 3 PL hours including AITSL standards will be provided to all participants.
Can’t make the workshop time or need something different?
Debating SA can also come to your school to run this or a specially tailored workshop. Cost is $70 per attendee (minimum of 3 attendees). Contact us for more information.